blame it on la

The Amazing Tales of a Black Man Who Escaped the City of Angels...West Coast Homecoming Edition.

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Like Monkeys For Chocolate

Lucky for me it's been a slow week. I'm not sure whether that's good or bad, but its definitely a fact. It's times like these that I know that it's probably time to brace myself for some cataclysmic event that I'm sure will hit me any second. Well, That's just what I've decided to take some preemptive measures to ensure my continued happiness. Like most men, I love drums and I love monkeys. What guy doesn't? What kind of monkeys you ask? Oh, I like 'em all, chimpanzees, orangutans, spider monkeys, smoking monkeys, smoking dung throwing monkeys, and gorillas. Especially, drumming gorillas. Hey man, that's just the way that I'm wired. What better combination to pull me out of the darkness, than a drumming monkey that sells chocolate. Since I'm such a good and giving person, I've decided not to be selfish and share this ancient glee making secret with the rest of the world. I'm not sure I'll ever be unhappy again. There's really not much more I can say about this.
I rest my case. I really have been waiting for this moment all my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment