blame it on la

The Amazing Tales of a Black Man Who Escaped the City of Angels...West Coast Homecoming Edition.

Friday, April 22, 2011

And We're Back!

What the?! Who ever thought this would happen!? Three years after declaring my hatred for the city of Angels, I'm back again. All aboard the Shame Train! First impressions...It was better when I had a sweet ride and an awesome apartment and Prada shades. I'm not hating on my rented Ford Focus, air mattress, and cheap sunglasses, just saying it's different, that's all. I can adjust. Too bad I'm too embarrassed to valet my sex mobile. One thing I have noticed is that my iPhone gets signal all the time here, so suck on that Chicago! So far that's pretty much the only thing that's better about this place. In the meantime, it's Friday afternoon, so I guess I'll go park on the 405 and think about all the poor decisions I've ever made.

0 comments:

Post a Comment