blame it on la

The Amazing Tales of a Black Man Who Escaped the City of Angels...West Coast Homecoming Edition.



Wow! What a week! LA never ceases to amaze me! I have to wonder how this city does it. How exactly does it take and transform seemingly normal people into morons that apparently have no sense; common or otherwise. Up until now I guess I've been too wrapped up in my own personal pity party to really pay attention, but it seems to me that LA has a unique ability to destroy almost everyone it touches. Fascinating.

Now I'm not the type to laugh at other people's misfortune. Hey, I don't even laugh when old people fall, and the last thing I want to do is give this place credit for entertaining me. I will admit however, the recent Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan drama has been more than a little amusing, even if it does just prove that LA really is the devil! Let's add up all the factors. Neither one of these ladies are LA natives, they've both been rumored to have talent, but most importantly they both managed to score Awesome magazine covers this week!

It's not all fun and games though. You know that whenever I finally get excited, something always has to come through and throw a monkey wrench in my program. Um, what's up with Lindsay trying to blame her late night drag race on the random black guy?! So lame Lindsay, so lame. In fact, I can only thnk of one thing lamer. Do I have to bust out the Marky Mark?

Charles was the culprit
The whole plot was an insurance scam
Charles and his brother came up with a plan
Kill Carol, collect a big check
Blame it on a black man, what the heck?


Fine, on the surface it looks like those lyrics have nothing to do with anything. Unless you have the foresight to look at the bigger picture. If there's one thing Marky Mark has always been good at, it's predicting the future! I'm pretty sure he knew the Funky Bunch was going to break up way before they did. Unfortunately fo these poor young ladies, the real issue is that according to The Oracle, or Mr. Mark, it seems that either Britney or Lindsay is going to end up killing someone for some insurance money. I'm not sure how we stop that, or which one it will be, but my money's on Britney, so watch out Sean Preston. Then again, it's hard for me to wrap my head around the fact that a lady who pees with the door open and eats fried chicken could ever have anything but love (and cholesterol) in her heart. So I guess we'll have to wait and see.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

Post a Comment